Saturday, December 18, 2010

Falling Stars

i did something wrong today..
i've been observing whole day..
i saw something that will only hurt me more and that is group of people talking to themselves neglecting other people..
i mean its good for them cause they are bonding with 1 another..
how bout me?
i've been sitting alone at 1 corner observing you all..
i'm not complaining/whining because i know that if i try to fit in it just won't work i don't even know what are they talking about so if i try to make my way in..
it doesn't make any different if i'm outside..
so this time i'm just an observer..
seeing those smiles, serious talk, laughter, and most of all their body language..
sometimes its funny, sometimes it can be hurtful because i constantly thinking how i wish i could just join in..
but i know that its not gonna benefit the group unless i'm sure i know what they are talking and the least i can do is to prolong their conversation if not it won't work..
yes this is what you call distancing yourself from others and wishing them to come to you..
in other words i'm sulking today..
well..
to be honest its not until that bad la..
i still talk to other people and there are kind soul that will talk to me also..
so its not a bad situation..
don't worry i'm okay..
i'm just saying that its another side of Ben that can get emo one!!..
lolx no la not emo..
just introvert..
:P
anyway i got challenged to try to share the Gospel..
i know its gonna be hard..
so take it easy on me please..
and so i pray.. (don't mind me..)

"Lord I'm scared with just the thought of sharing the good news and the gospel to my friends O Lord
 yes Lord you know me better Lord 
I'm definitely scared of rejection more than any other things Lord
I am sorry and I admit that I had sin and although I was given the opportunity to share 
but I let it pass right through my eyes, hands, and conscious Lord 
Lord I pray for forgiveness, strength, wisdom, and courage O Lord. 
I pray for your forgiveness of sins O Lord
I pray for your strength to be strong against temptation and rejection O Lord
I pray for wisdom in the gospel, good news and let my mouth be your translator to the people around me O Lord
I pray for courage to help me face my fear of rejection
I pray Lord to be with me now and then be with the people i shared Lord
Let your will be done in me and also the other Christians out there Lord
and I pray all this in Jesus Christ most holy name
Amen"

and if u all got time please do come down to this!

if you can't its okay.. i'm fine..
:P

last of all..
don't forget toooooooo
SMILE!!!!
:)

2 comments:

  1. You know I would have talked to you if I was there, right? :D Haha. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you would.. but you are not there :(.. haha Peace!

    ReplyDelete