Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Burn

i'm not a regular blogger as u have seen in my blog..
i'm not a very handsome boy as u have seen in my profile picture..
i'm not a creative person as you have seen my blog's lay out
i don't know if the font is too big but i certainly know that you all can read it,
i'm doing this out of boredom cause i gt nothing to do (so obvious.. hahaha :D)
has my blog entertain you? i will leave that to you to decide
with blurry eyes and a worn out brain but i just can't sleep yet
because i know out there,
there is someone out there
still doing their work,
playing game
reading sites and eventually find mine, :P
know about this site just to check for update
and i can't lose to them
not yet at least let me finish my stupidity here..
u know i personally like this manga (comic)
but i'm not saying it here..
cause its publicity!!
so i'm not doing it here
curious?
i'm sure you're NOT!!
how i know?
i can read minds
*laugh*
i know its LAME!!
and and
i just realize that i'm childish
oh wait
my profile say...
"A kid in a big skin label adult.."
*laugh*
i just realize
*laugh* again *laugh*
hmmm...
fingernail long already!!
its time to cut..
but but
everytime without fail
laziness strike
alright this is to be continue cause im losing to my eye lid
its closing!!!!!!!!!!
very soon..


HIIIIIII!!!! ben is back...
no la just joking..
BYEEEE~~

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment