Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Plan Out

It happen about a week ago I wouldn't see it coming. Literally did not see it coming. I was rushing my assignments and reports at the same time that i did not have time to study, heck, I even thought that there are no quizzes and tests at that time until I went to class. The 1st thing I did was to complete my report which is needed to hand in on that day itself just to find out that I had quiz at that time. I did not bother much as I have lose faith in scoring better or worst yet to copy whoever that are close by and continue on with the report in hand. Out of the blue, the lecturer post pone the quiz till whenever she wants but not that day. But it doesn't just stop there.
As the day pass I still have about 2 assignments, 5 reports and 2 letters to complete and hand it in by this week, worst still.. I had a test of my hardest subject on the next day. Naturally I would finish the assignments and reports that means sleepless night, burning the midnight oil and what not to stay awake to complete it and on the test day itself I was very tired, can't focus and again I don't plan on scoring the best result. More of a get attendance and hopefully it will pass. Out of the blue, the test is post pone to 4 days later! and I manage to finish up my assignments, reports and letters! I was very VERY thankful, by the end of the week, although I did not do well for the test because I was still very lazy but then come to think about it, at times when I think I have lose faith in scoring the best because of last minute work unfinished and quizzes and tests are just around the corner. God is good. He is good to have brought me out of it. It's as though it is plan out to help me do things 1 at a time and judging the fact that even when I'm not following Him in a daily basis. God is still good.

"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can endure it."
-1 Corinthians 10:13 NIV

Here is a shot I took:

Peace!
hahahaha..
Smile will you?
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment