Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just started....

In case you all haven't notice I did not blog before but now I am here because i want to try it out and I accidentally click on the create button this afternoon and was blurred and didn't know what to do until i found myself sitting in front the computer and my finger starts dancing, typing all the way until i reach here. With all the craps and weird stuff that my hand is dancing away, I hope that it can entertain you all. Here is something:

LOOKING UP

The sky,
The unlimited goal and,
The fool that fools children eyes,
But it never breaks apart like a neverending colour of blue,
A memory which remember old pals that is far apart,

The cloud,
Bright and dark, small and big,
Come in different sizes and shapes,
To shelter us from the blazing heat,

The sun,
Always happy shining,
Looking at us sweating or enjoying,
With us he never get bored,
Helping us fight our flab and darken our skin,

The moon,
Bluish white, sleepy but can’t sleep,
Hearing all the snores of grunts and,
The beats of the drum bases all night,
Shines a cold and bright ray when it is happy,
Always there to keep us companied,

The stars,
Comes with a group,
Together to form an unknown shape,
Weird but beautiful,
Playing with us, when they run,
We close our eyes.

P.S: I hope this is enough for you and to tell u the truth this is something i made up long ago so it is ugly and beautiful at the same time.

Thank you.

1 comment: